Summer is officially here! That means it's time for a favorite summer activity, camping! Use this checklist to help you pack for the major kitchen essentials for cooking at a campsite.
- Portable Stove: This is perhaps one of the most important piece of equipment in your kitchen camp. Don't forget to pack the fuel too
- Folding Kitchen Table: Although some camping spots provide picnic tables, it's great to have your own cooking station. It's foldable, portable, and useful providing extra space.
- Cookware: There are many different kinds of cookware from a pan, a pot with a lid, non-stick, aluminum, to a cast-iron. Decide which cookware you'll need to bring for the meals you're planning to cook.
- Cooler: No need to purchase bags of ice. With a cooler you can keep your food and drinks cold for hours, days, and even frozen. It is also durable for your adventures
- Cooking Utensils: Spatula, Ladle, Thongs, Scissors, Knifes, Lighter, Cutting Boards, Measuring Cups, Can Opener, Bottle Opener, Aluminum Foil, Tupperware
- Plates and Utensils: Bring disposable bowls, cups, forks, spoons, knifes and also napkins. This way you won't need to wash more dishes and pack more items. Opt-in for the eco-friendly kind to avoid more waste.
- Water Kettle: Nothing beats an early morning from camping with nature with a fresh cup of coffee. Bring a water kettle to make dip coffee or even tea for everyone to enjoy.
- Clean Up Necessity: Most people remember the essential items but sometimes they tend to forget the minor items such as trash bags, soap, and a sponge for clean up. Don't forget to add these to your list to make cleaning up a lot more simple!