- ⚡[VOLTAGE AUTO-ADJUSTMENT] - The ICECO PB230WH will change its voltage with the consumption of electricity. Which especially for the car refrigerator. When you use our ICECO refrigerator, the battery is in line with the load voltage of refrigerator until the power is exhausted. It will greatly increase the using time and protect your food keep cool.
- ⚡[DURABLE & COOL DESIGN] - Our ICECO Power Station features of strong Aluminum frame and PC+ABS edge protection, scratch-resistant and stain-proof, more durable than other plastic generators. The power supply use battery management system (BMS) to improve its utilization, temperature control, short circuit protection, over-charge and over-discharge protection to ensure the safety of you and your devices.
- ⚡[MULTI FUNCTION OUTPUTS FOR CHOICE] - This PB230WH functional power supply can power different devices effectively, such as phone, camera, Macbook, car refrigerator, camping lantern and so on, with its optional ports: 1*Car Port(13.3V, 10A max), 1*DC Port(12V, 3A), 1*Type-C Port(5V, 3A max) and 4*USB Ports(5V, 2.4A), making your life more convenient and joyful.
- ⚡[PORTABLE & GO-ANYWHERE] - The portable generator has 8.3 x 6.3 x 1.7 inch compact design, weighs only 4.1lbs. Equipped with our carrying bag, it’s freely ON THE GO, POWER YOU. With built-in MPPT controller, our power station can also easily get recharged with the efficient solar panel (NOT Included). Meet your needs in outdoor activities like camping, hiking, fishing, power outages and other emergency situations.
- ⚡[WARRANTY & WHAT YOU CAN GET] - ICECO provides our customers with warranty of 12 months from the date of purchase and friendly customer service. WHAT YOU GET: 1*230Wh Power Station, 1*AC Wall Charge, 1*Type-C Output Cable, 1*DC Car Cable, 1*Carrying Bag and 1*User Guide.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Good capacity, especially for running the fridges
Comes with a harness that includes a carry handle
Comes with plenty of cable options
The 12v outlet didn't secure the plug from my fridge well enough to prevent it from disconnecting during a 10 hour trip. The same fridge outlet works perfect and is secure in my vehicle, this is a bummer as I'm not sure how well I can trust the 230Wh Portable Power Station now. Definitely room for improvement here.
Secondly, the carry handle harness partially blocks the screen and/or one of the connections, I think there is room for improvement on that design.
Lastly, there are hoops on the carry harness that appear useless for keeping the includes cables secure, so I had to throw those cables into a second bag.
Very happy with this and will be using it anytime I need to power the fridge I purchased outside of my vehicle while away from a power source.
We use this with our IceCo Freezer for our Artisan Doggie Ice Cream we sell at pop up all over town and it is a life saver. We no longer have to rely on having to find a place to plug in we are free to set up anywhere. The battery for our large freezer lasts about 6 hours in the midday sun. ( the sun definitely makes the charge go a little faster. We are also in and out of it alot at these events selling our doggie ice cream. We just ordered a second one. WE are So Happy with our products from Ice Co and it is making it possible for our business to grow.
This power bank has run my precooled go 12 for over ten hours on it's own. When used with my 60 watt solar panel it will charge and continue to power the fridge as long as the sun shines. Must say very impressed, Looking forward to upcoming road trip with products.
I bought this so I wouldn't be relying on my vehicle battery (or a more expensive Jackery) to keep my fridge cool all day/night. I tested this with my VL45ProS and a AIMS POWER 130W solar panel. My findings:
On sunny days, this battery easily runs the fridge all night. It would get down to 50-60% when the sun started hitting my solar panels in the morning and begin charging it back up. It'd be back up to 100% by 1PM and stay there until ~7:30PM. So this and a moderate solar panel will run the fridge indefinitely on sunny days. Probably through 1-2 cloudy days as well.
One downside: This battery only accepts 12-20V input. My solar panels put out 24-27V, so it would not charge "out of the box." I had to buy a $10 DC-DC converter on amazon to bring the input down to 12V, then it worked perfectly. Docking one star for that.
1. PB230WH Power Station *1
- FCC, ROHS, CE, UN38.3 Certification
- Input: 12V-20V, 36W
- Car cigarette Output: 13.3V, 10A max
- 6mm DC Output: 12V, 3A
- Type-C Output: 5A, 3A max
- USB Output: 5V, 2.4A (4.8A max)